creative partnerships



Garrison Impala16 January 2015 at 00:39


I like the second idea too. Your picks are really interesting but how is the attic essential to the story?

I can't really give you ideas but if i had those objects i would've go for a story about memories since the attic is where we usually store objects from the past. Maybe an old lady going through her family attic, seeing her wedding dress on the mannequin, touching the piano and reminiscing her husband playing it in their youth?

With something in those lines you have the chance to reveal a lot of the backstory of the characters :P it sort of reminds me of 'Up' too where older characters resolve past promises

Good luck anyway :)


Jack White30 January 2015 at 05:35


really good pacing from the looks of it, I like the super energetic mini blob.


Jack White16 February 2015 at 10:34


Nice timings overall, I couldn't help notice the very fast transitions between the first three however. Perhaps more time could be used on those slides (if its intentional just ignore me).

From me

Raianbrand16 February 2015 at 10:10

Interested to see what it will be like with sound, but looking good.

Raianbrand18 February 2015 at 14:02


hey dude the sounds work really well, but you might need a score to give a sense of pace and to force emotion. I wasn't quite sure how to feel when the events where happening, if you we going to add a score then just ignore me :).




Comments

Popular Posts